Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What the world is going on here?

Kory always teases me about saying "what the world". I'll admit it, it is middle school language. What do you expect when you spend 8 hours a day working in a junior high? This line of work is not for the weak, sane, normal, or sore footed (my feet are killing me). I am so tired today I cannot put a complete sentence together. I think to myself, this is only day 2 of a 180 day school year. I love my job. If I didn't love my job my aching feet would be enough to quit today.

So as the school year begins I welcome the challenge of insanity, loudness, and sore feet. Bring on my beautiful, talented middle school students (just pray for my feet).

1 comment:

Abby said...

I pray for your feet AND your sanity! I loved being in your position (sort of) last year! I'll be able to relate with you on this again in a few years (I hope)!