Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The President has been elected...

Where have you guys been? The President has already been elected. Forget the Clinton speech supporting Obama and whatever John McCain has been up to the last few weeks. The Freshman class student council elections are over and I just got done eating a Taco Bell celebration dinner with the new president. She has big dreams and goals. Move over Hillary the next woman president is on her way up. Dreams of a high class rank and pretzels and cheese every day for lunch. Congrats Jordyn, the freshman class president at Heritage Junior/Senior High School.

P.S. I don't know where she gets her smarts from but I definitely know where she gets her good looks from though:)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That's awesome!!! Tell her we said congratulations and are happy she is turning out to be a great leader...as long as she leads kids to do good things and not sneak out at night like some people I know.

Just kidding! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree(from either of her awesome parents!)

Miss you by the way

Abby said...

The girl comes from a family of nerds (I mean teachers) and you wonder where her smarts come from....You go Jordyn! Change this world one High School at a time!

fetzer said...

From one politician to another, tell her congratulations for me. If she needs a campaign manager for next year, I am available.